Solar Food Processing Technology, 27-29 April, 2017
- To introduce and educate the participants on the theory and practice of Solar dehydration technology and related disciplines of solar food processing technology
- Value addition to agricultural and horticultural produces to meet the growing food and nutritional needs of Indian population.
- To demonstrate innovative solar food processing technology
- To give an overview of emerging and new food processing technologies
- To create active interest in entrepreneur development through solar food processing.
|Event Date||27-04-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||29-04-2017 5:30 pm|
|Cut off date||27-04-2017 10:00 am|